Event: Cracking the code of corporate & venture collaboration
Increasingly, corporates are sourcing ideas and solutions from the tech start-up/scale-up community, but cooperation can be ad hoc and notorious for moving slowly with minimal return.
There must be a better way! Let’s find a way to work together and crack the code of corporate and start-up/scale-up collaboration by:
- Learning from leaders who are doing it, not consulting or selling it
- Discovering insights backed by both science and hands-on practice
- Meeting corporate and start-up/scale-up leaders who are striving towards your same objectives
All at an event hosted by ScaleUpNation, Rockstart, and Scoutely on November 28 2018.
Cracking the code of corporate & venture collaboration event. November 28 at ScaleUpNation in Amsterdam.
14:30 – 15:00
15:00 – 15:15
- Intro from Menno van Dijk/ScaleUpNation
15:15 – 15:40
The Next Wave of Innovation
- Sander van der Blonk/Scoutely
15:40 – 17:45
- How to find our common purpose? (ScaleUpNation)
- How to ascertain trust between people? (Rockstart)
- How to organize the collaboration process? (Scoutely)
17:45 – 19:00
Reflection and Drinks
For corporate leads in innovation, technology, business development, venture capitalist, or M&A acquisitions who currently or hope to collaborate with start-ups/scale-ups.
For venture founders of technology start-up/scale-up who either do business with corporate customers, have a corporate investor, or an ambition to be acquired by a corporate
Participation available by invite only. For consideration, please email your intention to join to Annie (email@example.com).
The growth platform for Dutch impact scale-ups.
Supporting start-ups with access to capital, markets, community, and expertise.
Matching corporates with start-ups as an independent 3rd party.
For more information
Check out Menno van Dijk and Sander van der Blonk’s article on Collaboration Principals for ventures and corporates.
To inquire about an invitation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.