What can you do now?
Protect your employees
- Provide clear communication to employees on what to do
- Provide autonomy and decentralize decision making
- Provide an infrastructure for remote work
Get in sufficient cash
- Strive for 3 months of cash at hand
- Immediately pursue options for extending loans, and accounts payable. Make use of rescue propositions from government
- Ensure adequate buffer stock of crucial parts and other inputs on hand
- Check the situation at key suppliers and ensure their reliability
Help in the community
- Target community outreach organizations in your area
- Encourage your employees to volunteer
Commit to your customers
- Reach out to and stay close to your customers. Help them.
Step up your business model
- Reframe your value proposition to adjust to your customers’ new needs
How can we help?
Could you use a sounding board, an introduction, an expert to ask questions of, a brainstorm for keeping team spirits high? Get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right support. It’s times like this the ScaleUpNation community was built for
Several large Dutch banks (ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, de Volksbank and Triodos Bank) announced that their customers are given an additional six months to repay their loans up to € 2.5m.