What can you do now?
Protect your employees
- Provide clear communication to employees on what to do
- Provide autonomy and decentralize decision making
- Provide an infrastructure for remote work
Get in sufficient cash
- Strive for 3 months of cash at hand
- Immediately pursue options for extending loans, and accounts payable. Make use of rescue propositions from government
- Ensure adequate buffer stock of crucial parts and other inputs on hand
- Check the situation at key suppliers and ensure their reliability
Help in the community
- Target community outreach organizations in your area
- Encourage your employees to volunteer
Commit to your customers
- Reach out to and stay close to your customers. Help them.
Step up your business model
- Reframe your value proposition to adjust to your customers’ new needs
How can we help?
Could you use a sounding board, an introduction, an expert to ask questions of, a brainstorm for keeping team spirits high? Get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right support. It’s times like this the ScaleUpNation community was built for