Climate change, urbanization, population growth and access to healthcare are among the great societal challenges of our time.
At ScaleUpNation, we believe that these challenges are also major opportunities for innovative enterprise with “triple bottom line impact”, and that only those that scale will make a real difference.
Unfortunately, a mere 0.4% of all ventures founded reach scale (more than 10 million revenue after 5 years). ScaleUpNation helps scale young, innovative ventures in Food and Agriculture, Mobility, and Healthtech by means of scaling programs (The Practice), a peer community, research (The Lab) and growth financing (The Fund).
The ScaleUpNation ambition:
1. Support scale-ups with a 3P (people, planet, profit) impact, focused on selected areas
2. Focus on those new firms that generate impact and employment at scale
3. Support all scale-ups in the Netherlands
4. Go international
5. Be the preeminent thought leader on ScaleUpDrivers
6. Provide growth financing with superior 3P returns
Scaling is hard, complex, explorative and experimental. True scale-up masters are experienced practitioners and lifelong learners, like us.
The Future is Female Entrepreneurs
Join our Happy Hour March 7 When talking about business growth, one often overlooked factor is diversity. But it makes a difference: A recent NBER analysis shows that 25%…