Climate change, urbanization, population growth and access to healthcare are among the great societal challenges of our time.
At ScaleUpNation, we believe that these challenges are also major opportunities for innovative enterprise with “triple bottom line impact”, and that only those that scale will make a real difference.
Unfortunately, a mere 0.4% of all ventures founded reach scale (more than 10 million revenue after 5 years). ScaleUpNation helps scale young, innovative ventures in Healthtech, Circular Economy, and Smart City by means of scaling programs (The Practice), a peer community, research (The Lab) and growth financing (The Fund).
The ScaleUpNation ambition:
1. Support scale-ups with a 3P (people, planet, profit) impact, focused on selected areas
2. Focus on those new firms that generate impact and employment at scale
3. Support all scale-ups in the Netherlands
4. Go international
5. Be the preeminent thought leader on ScaleUpDrivers
6. Provide growth financing with superior 3P returns
Scaling is hard, complex, explorative and experimental. True scale-up masters are experienced practitioners and lifelong learners, like us.
Event: Cracking the code of corporate – venture collaboration
Corporate & Venture Collaboration Principals
By Menno van Dijk and Sander van der Blonk Cooperation between large corporates and young innovative ventures can have many flavors. These range from R&D collaboration, to opportunities for leveraging…