ScaleUpNation is innovating tools and services that help ventures to scale and help cities and countries to become impact scale-up regions. With research based on thousands of scale-ups, an in-house development team and network of experts, we’ve worked intensively with over 140 scale-ups and provided tools and services for organizations like TechLeap, InvestNL and EIT. Our focus is on impact scale-ups, in Food & Agri, Renewable Energy and Circular Economy.
We are looking for a full-time intern that supports our operations for programs and events for a period of minimum six months. This internship is focused on supporting the operations of our upcoming (online) community events and scaling-programs (ScaleUpFood and ScaleUpBoard), with the end-product of writing an ‘online operations hand-book’. These activities consist among others of:
- Support the operations lead on A to Z organization of (online) programs and events;
- Maintaining community relationships and communication, establishing a customer follow-up and feedback loop;
- Give support on in-depth venture analysis: analyzing information and data to assess scale-ups on their growth trajectory
- Our location is in Amsterdam but we are currently working from home. When it is safe again, we will return to work at the office.
- Currently in a Bachelor or Master degree, with a strong analytical mind and intellectually curious;
- Creative with a knack for communications;
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision;
- Initiator with a hands-on mentality;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver and act in a fast-paced and volatile business environment;
- Genuinely excited about innovation, impact and helping scale-up companies grow;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English;
- You have advanced organizational skills with attention to detail.
We provide a dynamic environment focused on personal growth, and great opportunities to learn and meet new people. You will be part of an A-team.
We provide an intern stipend of € 400 p/m based on full-time employment.
For substantive questions please contact Nina Kotterik (Operations Lead) on 06 – 18 41 70 34.
To apply please send your motivation letter and a recent CV to Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11th, 2021. Interviews will be held in the following week to start immediately after.