ScaleUpNation is innovating tools and services that help ventures to scale and help cities and countries to become impact scale-up regions. We were founded 3 years ago with partners McKinsey and Company, THNK School for Creative Leadership and the EU Regional Development Fund. With research based on thousands of scale-ups, an in-house development team and network of experts, we’ve worked intensively with over 100 scale-ups and provided tools and services for organizations like TechLeap, InvestNL and EIT.
Our focus is on impact scale-ups, in Food & Agri, Renewable Energy and Circular Economy. ScaleUpNation has been recognized by scale-ups for “triggering discussions that improve our company and increase our chance to scale,” “directly addressing scaling challenges within our organization,” “allowing the founders to build leadership in the MT and evolve as an organization.”
We are looking for a full-time intern that supports our marketing and communication efforts for a period of a minimum of 6 months, starting January. Your activities consist amongst others of:
- Assisting in running growth hacking experiments
- Conducting customer/market research
- Content creation (including video editing)
- Executing communication strategy
- Help develop marketing strategy
- Develop performance report
- Familiar with growth hacking and performance marketing
- Creative with a knack for communications
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Experienced with WordPress, Shopify & Adobe Suite
- Genuinely excited about innovation, impact, scale-up companies and helping them grow
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
We provide an intern stipend of 500 p/m based on full-time employment.
To apply please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Murat at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 8th. Interviews will be held in the 2nd week of January, to start immediately after.