ScaleUpNation supports young, innovative impact-oriented companies in achieving scale. We deliver research, tools, training programs, coaching and advisory services. Our team consists of about 20 people with a rich diversity of backgrounds and nationalities. We are entrepreneurial, motivated and customer oriented. We are based in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a community manager. You are the spider in the web for our community. The go-to person for the hundreds of scale-up teams and board members that have graduated from our programs. Through our communication channels and events, you’ll keep the community alive and engaged, and also activate new members.
Grow and engage the ScaleUpNation community on- and offline, i.e.:
- Maintain a database of leads of scale-ups MTs, board members, and supporters
- Activate these for our programs through social media and email campaigns.
- Produce our bi-weekly newsletter, social media posts and keep our website up-to-date.
- Organize and promote webinars, meetings and events.
- Interact with the members in our community to keep them informed and connected.
- You are excited about and have an understanding of innovation, impact, and entrepreneurship.
- You are knowledgeable on community database management and activation
- You get your energy from interacting with other people
- You have a natural knack for communications through social media.
- Your spoken and written English is native-level. (Dutch is a plus!)
- You have basic knowledge of Excel, WordPress, graphic design, and copywriting.
- You thrive under little supervision.
- You are based in Amsterdam and have legal rights to work in the EU.
- You’re available for 24-32 hours per week and look for flexible work hours and a combination between working in the office and from home.
We offer a gross salary of 2,200 Euro per month for 32 hours per week, plus 8% holiday allowance and contribution to pension.
To apply please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Jolanda Holwerda via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the ScaleUpNation newsletter to receive the latest scoop on scaling and inspirational stories from the scale-ups in our community.