In the role of Digital Marketer you execute and deliver campaign strategies including copywriting, social media marketing and campaign tracking and analysis. You get support and gain responsibility for campaigns driving brand engagement, lead generation, customer acquisition and community management. For this position we are looking for a marketer with strong writing skills, an attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines. Apply today, application will close September 26 or earlier when a suitable professional is found.
In this position you will:
- Execute social media marketing campaigns for lead generation and traffic generating programs.
- Help generate content for ScaleUpNation.
- Be responsible for deployments, scheduling and managing all tracking and generating post campaign analysis reporting.
- Directly respond to consumer inquiries and feedback.
- Maintain a consistent presence and friendly environment across all communication channels.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate our community.
- Execute A/B testing to ensure highest response rates.
- Create detailed campaign and email deployment reports to analyze trends regarding open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc.
- Gain familiarity with ScaleUpNation’s brand, industry content and audience in order to optimize online content for user engagement.
- Collaborate with Commercial Director and ScaleUpNation’s team, to optimize content and copywriting to increase response rates and user engagement.
- Collaborate at times with sales, editorial, and project management contacts to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in marketing and community management. Applications that don’t meet this requirement will not be considered.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (ENG).
- Proven track record in email and social media marketing best practices.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Proven track record with WordPress content management.
- Solution oriented instead of problem oriented.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, while meeting daily deadlines.
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
Requirements, nice to haves:
- Experience in the Dutch scale-up and startup ecosystem.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (Dutch).
- Native English.
- Graphic design skills.
- Affinity with impact oriented ventures/product/services.
Only those enterprises that scale move the needle in terms of impact. Many initiatives start but only very few succeed in scaling. Scale Up Nation empowers scale-ups through insights, tools, support and funding. We focus on enterprises with disproportionate potential to change the world for the better, add new employment and create economic value.
To date we have supported 105 impact-oriented, young, innovative for-profit enterprises with a clear social impact.
ScaleUpNation is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- 25 paid vacation days per annum when working full-time.
- Full-time position.
- Travel expenses.
- Salary indication 2.300 EUR gross per month.
Why join the ScaleUpNation team as Digital Marketer:
- Become the driving force of ScaleUpNation’s marketing efforts.
- Work with some of the most exciting ventures in the scale-up ecosystem.
- Grow alongside preeminent thought leaders on what makes companies scale.
- Become part of a talented international team.
- Work out of ScaleUpDistrict’s modern building at a prime location in Amsterdam.
How to apply:
Send your resume and motivation letter to our recruitment manager Catherine Dijkstra firstname.lastname@example.org.